Monday, November 14, 2011

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc

It comes to my attention that my friend and fellow blogger Bethany Sue author of "Sweetly Breathing ~:" had a point when she said this;

"I don't know why, but last night I decided that I needed to try and make a blog post everyday. Even if it's small and not as significant as others (such as this) I just figured it would be a good idea to start doing this. ..."
 So, I will take this to heart, and you might expect more submissions than normal.  Here and there, I may submit more than one a day, I'm finding there's always just so much to be said, and sometimes no way to tie it all together...

With that I will sign off this blog and begin my next one haha.
Hopefully the more regal among you will not be annoyed :]

No comments:

Post a Comment